Hello! It's been so busy here with school programs, classes, household chores etc... I hardly have any time for crafting... I am way behind with sending out my cards... actually, I am behind making my cards...
I did make a quick card last night... the sweet little fella' was already colored and cut, so it wasn't too time consuming:
The cute little guy was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, then colored in with Copic Markers.
- While the stamp set now has a coordinating die set through the Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Perks Club, I myself hand cut the image.
- The circle was sponged with Peacock Feathers distress ink. I die-cut a circle out of a card stock panel, and used that as my stencil.
- The stars were stenciled on with Fabel Castell's Whipped Stickle.
- The lay-out was based on CAS(E) this Sketch #152.
- There was some inspiration from Rema's card. I loved the sponged background and the tree with the sweet snowman on her card.
Thanks for stopping by,