Hello! I've set my mind on an elegant and delicate card... so I decided to heat emboss the ever so pretty peony image from Altanew. I am so glad I got that stamp set... Thank you Yana! (It's all her fault!) I am also glad I finally got the Sending & Wishing stamp and die combo from Simon Says Stamps. I just love the style of the words.
- I did another 'ombre' background... darker on the bottom and lighter on top. I really need to get a different stencil, but I can't seem to find one that I love this much. This will work with so many different things... any suggestions?
- The peony and leaves were fussy cut by hand. There is a coordinating die set, but that is still on my wish list.
- The greeting was die-cut 3 times and adhered on top of each other.
- The vellum flower and leaves were adhered with mini glue dots. I rolled the tiny dots into thin strips and placed them underneath the heat embossed lines... worked really well.
- The strip with the greeting is popped up with dimensional tape.
- The sketch came from CAS(E) this Sketch #128.
Thanks for stopping by,