... and this is what I came up with (with a little inspiration from Broni's beautiful card):
I had the perfect image to go with the inspiration photo... too bad it is no longer available... oh, well... will be keeping this one in my stash for a while.
- There's a little bit of smooshing and sponging on the background with Bermuda Bay ink. I also spritzed dark brown ink with my spritzer tool.
- The sunflower and leaves images were inked up, then I spritzed water over the image with a fine mister... it is a very subtle look ,but I love it.
- The middle of the sunflower was brushed with Clear Wink of Stella.
- The sketch came from Freshly Made Sketches #187.
- I am also linking my card up at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Stencil It.
Thank you for stopping by,
Tenia Nelson, May Guest Designer
Claire, Guest Star Stamper